Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gratituesday

Welcome to Jill's blog called Gratituesday. My hearts desire has been to have a blog where I can post daily devotionals that will not only uplift you but will encourage you in your walk with the LORD.
My favorite brother (also my only brother) John has been working hard to create a blog for me where I can share. I am so thankful for my brother who was willing to put in the time to create this medium for me.
I want to be a blessing to those who come my way. It's not fancy or glitzy which I am neither but it is practical.
Gratituesday is not my brain child but my dear sister in the LORD Laura from Heavenly Homemakers. Each Tuesday she posts on her site at heavenlyhomemaker.com a post of what she is thankful for. We will link to hers and find out what God is doing in the lives of others sisters on Tuesday's.
Please share your comments with me on the comment block. I would love to know what you are thankful for.

8 comments:

  1. Blessings Jill! Hope this new endeavor brings our Father great glory and you great good. Love you Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Jill....I'm utterly grateful for YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for my husband. I am so blessed to have him in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, I am grateful for your encouragement on staying faithful to God even in the hard times and taking "time out" to read his word even when we don't think we have time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, Jill! I'm thankful that I Belong to the King of kings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations --- This is great, Jill. I love reading your comments. It is uplifting to me. Jesus is my King and he has brought me through so many times just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful blog! I am thankful for my 'sister in Christ' Jill! Jill, you have always encouraged me to be a better Christian. Thank you for your love for the Lord and seeing you 'hold on' in these trying times in your life just makes all of us stronger:) Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAY TO GO Jill! Your dream come true! It's beautiful!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete